Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ma Tongue Piercing!

Inspired by some wierd hotness, I decided I wanted to get my tongue pierced. I was in Jakarta then in 2009, when this idea first struck my head. WHY WHY WHY god..what was I thinking man!!..I asked couple of my friends who had done it, and researched for like days, just to ensure I m super prepared before i take the final plunge! It looked like all WOOWWWW then.

But like they say, you can never be fucking prepared. It looked all rosy, when I walked into the piercing shop. The girl on the other side of the counter, displayed different designs to me, and I immediately knew my pick.

She took it in her hand, and suggested we should do a bigger size for me. I didnt argue, well its not like I knew anything more than what I had seen on the internet.. LOL.. So I was just going by the so called expert advice at the shop.

She said it wouldnt hurt much. Well, pretty much what my friends had told me. It didnt ease my mental pain any bit, but I was tooo convinced it wouldnt be THAT bad. She applied the sanitizer, and started piercing my tongue. FUCKKKKK YOUUU it DOESNT PAIN...It PAINSS like a motherfucking bitch dude!! She put it in and closed it. WoAHHHHHH what a fucking relieve..

Waitt nott reallyyyy..the REAL torture starts now!! So, the size was way bigger than what my mouth could handle. It WOULDNT just close..my mouth freaking not closee...Each time I would try..It would pain like a I wanna die..tears rollinggggggg down my eyess..my tongueeeee bleeeddddinggg like a river flowwing in full force..

I was not even able to talk..like utterrrr a wordd...And whore sat there looking at my face. After struggling for 10 mins, I managed to get hold of of a paper and pen and write down..REMOVE IT NOW. To which she says.."im sorrryyy mam you need to wait for two days.."

TWOOOOOOO daysss are you freaking kidding me..fucking im not able close my mouth for like 2 secs..i waa bleedddinnggg and bleeeding more..feeeeelliingggg soo helplesssssss...i somehow got someone from the crowd (Well, there were enough gathered there by then..LOL)..to tell her that I would fucking die if she doesnt remove it.

And she finallyyyyyyy agreeed, and it was finallyyy out..fucking finnaallyyyy outt of my system!! What a fucking nightmre though..

MY urge to ONE AND ALL...do anything in life but never neverrrr hate yourself so much that go through a tongue piercing processs..

It sucks balls!!

No comments: